"BRANCHING OUT" GROUP EXHIBIT AT Q GALLERY. MARCH 5- APRIL 30
MARCH 9-10 ▪ ARTIGRAS ▪ CONVENTION CENTER DOWNTOWN GREEN BAY
SUNDAY APRIL 7 ▪ STEVENS POINT FESTIVAL OF THE ARTS ▪ UWSP NOEL FINE ART CENTER
I have been working with the molten beeswax medium for 15 years. I received a research grant in 2004 while attending UWSP because encaustic was not taught at the university. I was instantly intrigued, and was attracted to the luminous quality. I graduated in 2006 and jumped right into the art world. I actually skipped my graduation ceremony and exhibited my beeswax paintings at an art fair instead.
Graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts: Painting emphasis May 2006 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
▪ Current-2006 Owner of Jessie Fritsch Encaustics
▪ Participated in over 160 art fairs and festivals in the Midwest
▪ Completed over 95 commissioned encaustic paintings
▪ Encaustic workshop instructor since 2018
▪ Member of Q Gallery: Artists Cooperative in Downtown Stevens Point.
▪ Stevens Point Festival of the Arts Council Chair
▪ Steering Committee for the Hidden Studios Art Tour
▪ Community Member for UWSP Arts Bash Committee