"SMALL BUT MIGHTY WORKS" GROUP EXHIBIT AT Q GALLERY. A SERIES OF SMALL WORKS. JAN 8- FEB 28.
"WINTER'S GARDEN" JURIED ART EXHIBIT. jAN 18-FEB 24. RIVERFRONT ART CENTER
MARCH 9-10 ▪ ARTIGRAS ▪ CONVENTION CENTER DOWNTOWN GREEN BAY.
I have been working with the molten beeswax medium for 14 years. I received a research grant in 2004 while attending UWSP because encaustic was not taught at the university. I was instantly intrigued, and was attracted to the luminous quality. I graduated in 2006 and jumped right into the art world. I actually skipped my graduation ceremony and exhibited my beeswax paintings at an art fair instead.
Graduated cum laude with a Bachelor of Fine Arts: Painting emphasis May 2006 University of Wisconsin-Stevens Point
▪ Current-2006 Owner of Jessie Fritsch Encaustics
▪ Part of Q Gallery: Artists Cooperative in Downtown Stevens Point
▪ Participated in over 150 art fairs and festivals in the Midwest
▪ Completed over 90 commissioned encaustic paintings
▪Stevens Point Festival of the Arts Council Chair
▪ Community Member for UWSP Arts Bash Committee
▪ 2013-2009 Painted beer tappers for Central Waters Brewing Co.